Your Luggage ----> Your Destination
Kasper is committed to getting our passengers and their personal luggage to their destinations.
Our terms and conditions are listed below, if you have any questions please contact us for help or clarification on our terms and conditions.
Bus Parcel Dimensions
If parcel exceeds weight restrictions and dimensions, (150lbs and 48” X 72”) – extra costs may apply. customer will be contacted by Kasper staff to accommodate larger sizes.
Luggage size – bus and airplane
Bus – 1 bag under 40lbs and one carry on
Second bag under 40 lbs $5.00
Plane – 2 bags – Total 60lbs
** Additional pieces will be treated as freight and will be subject to freight rates.
Conditions of Carriage
Space and Weight Limitations
Passengers and baggage or goods will be carried within space and weight limitations of the aircraft. Baggage and/or goods which can not be carried within the space and weight limitations of the aircraft may be subject to additional charges, and may have to be sent on a next possible flight.
The carrier shall use its best efforts to carry the passengers and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in charter contracts, passenger tickets or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of the charter contract. Flight times are subject to change without notice but we will do our upmost best to advise our clients of updated times. If for some reason we haven’t contacted you, please feel free to give us a call for immediate assistance.
Acceptance of Baggage or Goods
(1) All baggage or goods presented for transportation is/are subject to inspection by the carrier.
(2) Articles of baggage or goods will not be carried when such articles are likely to endanger the aircraft, persons or property, are likely to be damaged by air carriage, are unsuitably packed, or the carriage of which would violate any applicable Canadian laws, regulations, or orders.
(3) If the weight, size or character of baggage or goods renders such baggage or goods unsuitable for carriage on the aircraft, the carrier, prior to departure of the flight, will refuse to carry such baggage or goods or any part thereof. The following articles will be carried only with prior consent of the carrier:
(a) Firearms of any description. Firearms for sport purposes will be carried as baggage provided the passenger possesses the required permit/licence and, provided that such firearms are disassembled or packed in a suitable case. The provisions of this subparagraph do not apply to Peace Officers’ prescribed sidearms or other similar weapons. The provisions of this subparagraph do not apply to Peace Officers’ prescribed side arms or other similar weapons.
(b) Explosives, munitions, corrosives and articles which easily ignite.
(c) (*) Pets including, dogs, cats and birds, when properly crated in leak-proof containers and accompanied by valid health certificates or other documents where these are required. Such pets and animals may be carried in the cargo compartment of the aircraft with prior arrangement with Kasper Air customer service specialist.
(*) Not applicable to service animals.
Refunds and Rescheduling
(1) Tickets are non refundable, however a refund may be considered in extreme circumstances on a case by case basis.
(2) Travel can be rescheduled with a minimum of 24 hrs notice prior to departure. Any change in schedule will be subject to a $30.00 rebooking fee.
Limitation of Liability - Baggage
(1) * Subject to subsection (2), the liability of the carrier in respect of loss, or damage to, baggage, whether caused directly or indirectly by the act, neglect or default of the carrier or not, is limited to the sum of $1800.00 per passenger.
* Not applicable to mobility aids – see Rule 7 (G).
(2) The liability of the carrier is limited to the declared value of baggage except when the passenger:
(a) has declared the value of the baggage to be an amount exceeding $1800.00 per passenger for any one or more passengers; and
(b) has paid an additional charge of $2.00 per $100.00 or fraction thereof for the excess amount.
(3) No action shall be maintained for any loss, or partial loss of or damage to baggage or for any delay in the carriage thereof unless notice of a claim is presented in writing to the head office of the carrier within 30 days from the date the baggage should have been delivered.
(4) In no cases shall the carrier’s liability exceed the actual loss of the passenger, and in no case, shall the carrier’s liability exceed $10,000 per passenger. All claims are subject to proof of amount of loss.
(5) The carrier will not pay loss or damage to negotiable instruments, money, securities, commercial papers, jewellery, precious stones, fine art or other items of extraordinary value.
(6) The carrier will not pay for loss or damage arising from the breakage of clocks, china, glass, sculpture, or other items of a fragile nature, except in the event of an accident to the aircraft.
Liability of Carrier - Goods
(1) Subject to subsection (2) the liability of the carrier in respect of loss of, or damage to, goods, whether caused directly or indirectly by the act, neglect or default of the carrier or not, is limited to the lowest of either $1000.00, or 50% of the market value of the goods.
(2) Liability of the carrier is limited to the declared value of goods except when the passenger:
- has declared a value of the goods in an amount exceeding $1000.00, and
- has paid an additional charge of $2.00 per $100.00, or fraction thereof for the excess amount.
(3) The carrier will not pay loss or damage to negotiable instruments, money, securities, commercial papers, jewellery, precious stones, fine art or other items of extraordinary value.
(4) The carrier will not pay for loss or damage arising from the breakage of clocks, china, glass, sculpture, or other items of a fragile nature, except in the event of an accident to the aircraft.