Cost-effective shipping, same day-next day to remote communities for the price of a regular parcel.
Legacy shippers often struggle to provide the same level of service to consumers in remote communities in Ontario as they do in larger cities and centres. That's why parcel-by-bus is the ideal solution. Our busses travel daily to these underserved areas, specializing in low-volume shipping and transferring non-hazardous goods including everyday household items, replacement parts, non-perishable foods, documents and office supplies, and even lab samples for health units. We even ship packages for other legacy carriers who find our service more reliable. Our standard size for parcels is limited to 50” W X 8’ long X 50” tall and under 50 pounds, but if you have larger items, we are happy to provide advice on how to ship them or ask about our Hot Shot Service!
All baggage or goods presented for transportation is/are subjected to inspection at the discreation of our staff/driver.
The following items will be carried only with prior verification by the bus driver:
(a) Firearms of any description. Firearms for sport purposes will be carried as baggage provided the passenger possesses the required permit/licence and, provided that such firearms are disassembled or packed in a suitable case. The provisions of this subparagraph do not apply to Peace Officers’ prescribed side arms or other similar weapons.
(b) All animals must be in a kennel unless they can be held in your arms if they behave, clam, not barking or making noise, and are small enough not to disturb other passengers. We ask our customers not to be irresponsible with this and use their best judgment. If the pet is causing disturbance, or issues during the trip, our driver may need to take corrective action. We highly recommend that our customers know the limitations of their bets, and your ability to control their animal otherwise it is safer, and better for everyone for the pet to travel in a kennel.
*Under no circumstances, will dangerous good be shipped with us unless excempt from the regulations.
(1) Application for refund shall be made to the carrier or its duly authorized Agent.
(2) We will do our best to accommodate our customers and do right by them if we have failed to deliver on our service. The final amount of refund is at the discreation of the manager based on the unique circumstance.
(1) The liability of the carrier in respect of loss of, or damage to, goods, whether caused directly or indirectly by the act, neglect or default of the carrier or not, is limited to the insurance purchased by the customer for the package. Under special circumstances at our discreation, we can choose our final decision.
(2) Liability of the carrier is limited to the declared value of goods except when the passenger:
(3) The carrier will not pay loss or damage to negotiable instruments, money, securities, commercial papers, jewellery, precious stones, fine art or other items of extraordinary value. Items of special or extraordinary value can be shipped under our hot-shot service with special arrangements and might require extra security with insurance.
(4) The carrier will not pay for loss or damage arising from the breakage of clocks, china, glass, sculpture, or other items of a fragile nature, except in the event of an accident to the bus or if the items were properly package and inspected by our agents.
(5) Shipping perishable items is at your own risk, however we will do our utmost to take care of your package. For us to do this, it must be properly labelled and our agents must be informed if it requires temperature-controlled storage in our depot. Please be aware, not all of our depots are equipped with refrigerators or freezers, and our buses only have climate control for the passenger area. If necessary, you may need to provide your own special container - contact our customer service team to confirm if this is the case.
Our standard size for parcels is limited to 50” W X 8’ long X 50” tall and under 50 pounds, but if you have larger items, tehy can be shipped at addtional cost. We calculate the price based on the physical as well as the volumetric weight. The highest price among the both will be taken into consideration.